• Bullying, fighting, or any other form of aggressive behavior. (Bullying
covers a wide spectrum of actions and language - physical, verbal, or emotional.
Camp staff will apply appropriate disciplinary action based on the severity
of a camper’s bullying.)
• Behaving in a manner that is dangerous to self or others. This
includes cutting or self-harm of any kind.
• Using language that is offensive, sexist, or racist.
• Damaging or vandalizing property of camp, other campers, or counselors.
• Bringing unapproved technology. (This includes any device that
has WiFi capabilities.)
• Being in possession of cigarettes, vapes, drugs, tobacco products,
alcohol, and/or weapons.